19 September 2011

The Final Countdown!

I do apologize for sucking at blogging this summer! But we don't have Internet in our cozy little room so thats a pretty good excuse I think.

Today is international talk like a pirate day I guess. I don't really enjoy talking like a pirate.

For the past 4 days I have been working from 2300 to 0800. I actually reall enjoy the shift- I don't have to see management, the security guards and I get a treat at 0200, and I do a few empty shuttles so I get to blast my tunes.

We are leaving in 2 days! I can't believe it's finally here. We're leaving for a 2 week trip to Utah on the 30th. Some of the awesome activities we have planned are a Paris mission reunion, Saturday afternoon conference session, Frightmares at Lagoon, sushis, trip to Zion's/St. George/Vegas, and of course seeing many of you lovely people! Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment