15 July 2011

Day Off!

I don't feel so guilty about being slow to update since I just read a few blogs where people are in the same boat. This will be really random because I'm supposed to be doing my homework but Kenz is in the other room :)

Last Friday we went to Kantishna, which is about 92 miles into DNP at the end of the park road. It took 13 hours total and was totally worth it. We saw 7 bears, 5 moose, and about 13 dall sheep or however you spell it. The past couple of days I had to work from 5am-3pm so today we are just going to veg and I will do my homework.

I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I got Kenz a Nintendo 3DS and he is totally in love. I also got him Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and he beat it in like 3 days. That's my baby!

That's about all the exciting news for now. Time for lunch! The price we pay for sleeping in on a day off is missing breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment