06 October 2013

I Know What the Fox Says!

It's fall! Last time I posted it was spring! We'll just look past that for right now. Since I last posted, we've moved to Rexburg, I got a full time job, made tons of awesome new friends, Kenz has started school, and I redesigned our blog! It's a work in progress, I'm not sure if I want to keep this old layout or not. What do you think?

We love our apartment and our ward! We're the ward Activities Coordinators and love it. For our opening social we had a game night and had Cafe Rio catered and it was a huge success. We're having the Halloween party here in a couple weeks and it's gonna be awesome as well. My mom and I are going to NYC in a week and a half and I can't wait! I'll post some pics of our place soon. My life is crazy but stay tuned! I want to also post my crafts and decorating ideas and fashion here. 

My brother in law Tyler's wedding in St George on September 21st

Finally, for your hearing pleasure: "What the fox says"

No comments:

Post a Comment