27 April 2013

Ceux qui se passent

It seems that this resolution is going downhill, so I officially recommit myself! To blogging every week. The weight loss is going slowly, but I've lost 10 lbs since New Years which is better than nothing! I finally found a method that works for me.

Anyway, I'll just do a quick picture update of the month of April.

-date night to Michael's for dinner and The Host
-got an awesome deal on lobster from Safeway and feasted like royalty!
-I freaking love this root beer float gum!
-spring has sprung and we've enjoyed going for walks!
-date night to the temple and of course Red Robin
-Emily hooked us up with free tickets to the circus! It was awesome
-I made this cute frame for our missionary name tags and I'm really proud because I made it up myself!

Other than that, I've been working on my independent study courses so that I can finish by the end of June! We're planning on moving to Rexburg the second week of July. I've also been working about 30 hours a week, and still have my three callings of choir director, primary teacher over the 8/9 year olds, and 8 year old activity day leader! I also found out this week that my mom is coming to visit may 15-20! I'm SO excited! I've got a couple of projects I want to do before she comes: making a slipcover for our armchair, and my mom's Mother's Day gift. I'll keep you posted!















No comments:

Post a Comment