05 February 2013

Liebster Award

So, my sweet friend Cora at When Soul Meets Soul has nominated me and my humble little blog for a Liebster award!



The Rules:

This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.

1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you passed the award to.

3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.

4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.

5. No tag backs.

11 Random Facts about Ali

1. I love sushi so much that I don't really enjoy cooked salmon anymore
2. I broke my elbow skateboarding when I was 17
3. I used to have my ears gauged to the size of a pencil
4. My earliest memory is from before I could walk
5. I absolutely refuse to eat Hershey's kisses or chocolate bars because they're disgusting
6. I kissed 6 guys in 2006
7. Both Mackenzie and I are terrible with money, but I do our finances
8. CBS makes me cringe (the TV network)
9. I hate both the taste and the texture of mushrooms
10. I won Molly the American Girl Doll from Radio Disney when I was 11
11. If my bed is not made, it's going to be a bad day

Questions from Cora:

1. What is your favorite thing to do? crafting and watching TV (usually at the same time)

2. What is the funniest thing that happened to you today? It's 8:24am, but I'd have to say it was a miracle that I was ready to leave before Mackenzie :)

3. How did you meet your spouse? In a nutshell, he was new to my singles ward in Provo and I wanted to set him up with my BFF Sarah :)

4. What is the best meal you have ever eaten? This is way too hard, so I'll narrow it down to the best meal that I ate while on my mission in France: cheese souffle, roasted duck, potato balls, and Swiss chocolate with nuts and raspberries in it

5. What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas! Because I love spending time with my family and giving gifts and focusing on the Savior.

6. What is your favorite color? Purple

7. What are 5 things that make you happy? Playing NES with my hubby, a clean house, sushi, a full tank of gas, and my dog Bruce

8. Do you have any siblings? If so, which child are you in the list? I have 4 younger brothers.

9. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? I don't get embarrassed very easily, but probably when I was like 8 I was leg wrestling with my cousin with a bunch of our family members gathered around us in a circle, and when we lifted our legs up I farted :[

10. Backpack or purse? I'm not really a student anymore but I love my Coach  bag my mom found at a thrift store for $40!

11. What is one thing that you're looking forward to right now? Moving! I love new adventures.


Questions for my awardees:

1. If you could live in any time period, when would it be and why?
2. Roses or chocolates from your valentine?
3. What would be your dream vacation?
4. If you could travel back in time 20 years, what is one piece of technology you would tell people about?
5. What was your first pet and their name?
6. What's the story of your first kiss?
7. What is your dream job? (You can't say mom!)
8. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
9. What is your dream car?
10. How many states have you been to?
11. If you could listen to only one musical artist for the rest of your life, who would it be?

I nominate:

Carrie at The Toolsons
Courtney at Aitken Family
Heather at The Perry Place
Amber at Amber & Lucas
Katie at The Goudie Chronicles
Sara at Tales of a Shoebox Princess
Jess at Rob & Jess & a Baby
KaeLynn at The Earl Family
Liz at WANDERLUST.
Korbi at Ashton Family
Stephanie at Ankh Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment