24 April 2012

Somebody that I Used to Know

I really love that song. It's catchy and I don't care if they play it on Top 40 radio stations. I can also relate. I've been with Mackenzie for almost 2 years now, and it seems like a lot longer than that (in a good way)! I almost forget about my life before that. I think, "high school...mission...marriage. That's how my life has gone thus far." But then songs like this one and other post-break up songs remind me of little moments from my past that were big ordeals at the time. The best part is that I am so happy now, and when I think back on those moments or those people, I don't feel anything but gratitude for everything that I learned from those situations and gratitude for my amazing husband and the situation we're in. To sum it up, Mackenzie just told me that he only has 3 problems in life: 1. His thumb that he cut badly keeps bleeding 2. Bruce doesn't like him 3. He sucks at Call of Duty.

Enough said :)


1 comment: