05 January 2012

You Make My Dreams Come True

I just got done with an awesome workout! I'm pumped! Our aunt KaeLynn told me about this awesome app called Couch to 5k. It's a program that you do 3x per week for 9 weeks, and at the end you are able to run a 5k! I started it before Christmas but then the gym was closed until yesterday, so I started over. You can play your own music and it has a voice that comes on and tells you when to run and when to walk. The first week has you run 1 min then walk 1:30 for 20 min with a 5 min warmup and cool down. I should be in tip top shape by the time we go to Alaska!

Today is my lovey Mackenzie's birthday. He opened his presents this morning and went to school while I was working out. He has a little break and we're going to lunch, then school again then work 5-10. He is so amazing for working so hard for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment