02 June 2011

Fleet Foxes.

Fleet Foxes is a really good band. You should listen to them. Particularly the song "Mykonos," which has inspired me to invite my parents to take us on a Mediterranean cruise next year.

I'm tired. I worked today from 0500 to 1500 doing the employee shuttle back and forth from the lodge to Healy where we live, and then Kenz took over the second part of the shift starting at 1430 and he gets off in about 10 minutes at 2400. I work tomorrow at 0630 but I really want to see Kenz when he gets home. I like military time because it allows me to be lazy and not type in colons or "AM/PM." I write in military time on all of my legal documents at work. I feel professional.

Anyway, go listen to Fleet Foxes please.

1 comment:

  1. ahh I LOVE FLEET FOXES!!!
    Looks like you guys are having a good time in Alaska!!

    ReplyDelete