04 May 2011

It's almost here!

Okay so I pretty much summed up everything in the last post, but I want to get serious about this blogging thing while we're in Alaska so here are a few fun pictures from the last couple of weeks. We're leaving for Anchorage on Saturday morning and I absolutely cannot wait! I'm so excited to show Kenz around Denali :)


 We went to dinner at Brick Oven with the Golds, 
and there was this balloon guy there who made us
these awesome balloons! 
Kenz's was Michaelangelo


He made me an Eiffel Tower :)

We went to a Twins game while we were in Minneapolis, 
but it was rained out before it started. However,
we were on the megatron, got free hats, and ate some snacks!
Best ball game ever ;)


This is us getting ready to be bus drivers for the summer
(I love Kenz's sunglasses that go over his normal ones!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that balloon guy knocks my socks off. I tried it out a month or so just for fun and it's pretty tricky stuff.

    I'm excited to hear about your Great Alaskan Adventure. You guys are going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete